LABORATORY TECHNICIAN (VANCE BIOENERGY SDN BHD) – Johor
- Min. Diploma in any backgrounds or SPM with credit in Science and Mathematic
- Working experience in oleochemicals and petrochemicals with similar work exposure will be an added advantage
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of working experience as Laboratory Assistant in a similar working environment
- Must be result-oriented and independent.
- Computer literate and able to communicate in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Chemist and higher ranking position in the company.
- Assist the Company’s Chemist in his/her duties which include;
- Perform all laboratory analysis and ensure strictly adhere to preset parameter for production quality control and feedstock and input chemicals receiving quality control.
- Keep inventory of all samples taken. To label all samples clearly and to record all information on the sample, testing procedures, experimental observations and results in a research notebook.
- Assist in the laboratory management such as chemicals control, equipment calibration, waste handling and housekeeping and provide support on general clerical tasks.
- Represents the company in overseeing all quantity and quality surveying activities by independent testing and surveyor companies
- Assist Plant Operator on the daily maintenance and housekeeping of Industrial Effluent Treatment System (IETS).
- Conduct the waste water testing for pollution control e.g Chemical Oxygen Dioxide (COD) tests or any other test conducted in house or external bodies.
- Ensure that we can minimize environmental impacts and comply with applicable regulations.
- Observe the sanitary control, infection prevention & control by randomly check to ensure that the
- Operators who carry out the drumming and stuffing used the correct packing materials during in process drumming. Paste correct product label/marking requirements as per customer order before stuffing activities.
- Randomly monitor loading/unloading operations & ensure Operator strictly follow the Standard
- Operating Procedures (SOP). Observe the sanitary control, infection prevention & control.
Perks & Benefits:
- Employee equity
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Fitness membership
How to Apply
Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to Malaysia-Jobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.