Site Supervisor (West River Engineering Sdn Bhd) – Kuala Lumpur
- Assist Project Engineer/Manager to ensure strict works / schedule conformance before handover;
- Initiate necessary remedial actions to maintain the project on schedule.
- Supervise personnel concerned with material handling understand the handling methods, procedures and equipment
- Conform for issue / receipt requirements; maintain accurate stock keeping.
- Manage and co-ordinate all site activities to ensure smooth implementation of the project within schedule and quality.
- Continuously monitor project quality is in conformance with specification and requirements.
- Report to the Project Engineer/Managers on progress of works, resources utilization and manpower status.
- Responsible on daily site activity reporting to Project Manager
- Ensure toolbox meeting is to be conducted within your section every morning before start any site activity.
How to Apply
Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to Malaysia-Jobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.